- 1 medium sized broccoli head
- 1/2 cup colorful cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp sliced almond
- 1/2 apple
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- a few sprigs of parsley
- a few sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tbsp dried raisin
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Alexandra’s Pikliz
- Cut the broccoli into florets and blanche in hot water
- Half colorful cherry tomatoes
- Toast sliced almond in pan or bake at 350 for 3-5 min until slight browning starts on both sides
- Thinly slice the apple
- Wash baby spinach and coriander and use a salad spinner to dry.
- Place a glass bowl in the center, then put baby spinach leaves all around to make a circle.
- Add on broccoli florets, and cover broccoli stems with parsley.
- Top with colorful cherry tomatoes, apple slices, almond, and raisin
- Decorate with rosemary to make fill in any open area
- Mix olive oil, Alexandra’s Pikliz and salt and pepper to taste, put it in the serving bowl in the center.
- when ready to serve, simply scoop the mixture on top the vegetable and dig in!
Picture and Recipe credit: Smileey.Lucy