- 4 cup bread flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp yeast
- 1 1/3 cup water (warm to touch)
- 100 g mushroom
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 2 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 8 pieces artisan salami
- 6 tbsp tomato basil pasta sauce
- 8 tbsp Alexandra’s Pikliz
- Garnish: Parsley
- Put all the dough ingredients to your bread machine or kitchen mixer following the recommended order, knead until the dough is smooth.
- Let it raise for 60min - 90 min or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Punch down the dough and divide the dough into 3 equal parts
- Knead it then roll it out to a circular shape
- Mix together pasta sauce and half of Alexandra’s Pikliz and spread it generously on the pizza
- Top with your favorite pizza topping, here I have use large salami pieces (quartered), mushroom, onion, and bell pepper
- Cover the top with shredded cheese
- Bake at 375F for 25 min or until fully down.
- Add the remaining Alexandra’s Pikliz on top. Sprinkle with Parsley.
Picture and Recipe credit: Smileey.Lucy