- 4 tbsp Alexandra’s Pikliz
- 2 cups of ravioli of your liking. I used butternut squash ravioli here.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup fresh sage
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook ravioli according to package directions, drain and reserve pasta water.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Continue to stir for 5-7 minutes you can see that it has turned to a golden-brown color
- Add in sage and Alexandra’s Pikliz, 4-5 tbsp of pasta water, and half of the cheese, stir and remove from heat immediately.
- Combine 2-3 tbsp more of pasta water, ravioli, and lemon juice by gently toss them together. You can adjust the amount of pasta water to a consistency of your liking.
- Serve with cheese and more Alexandra’s Pikliz!