Sesame Chicken Tenders Salad with Alexandra’s Pikliz
- 300 g Chicken tender
- 100 g baby tomatoes
- 1 mini cucumber
- 2 twig parsley
- 1 shallot
- 50 g baby spinach
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 15 g mayonnaise
- 1 heap spoon of Alexandra’s Pikliz
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Clean and dry the chicken tender.
- Add the chicken tender, sesame seeds, oil to a bowl. Mix them well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the to high broil. Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet. Broil for 12 min, and flip halfway through.
- Clean the vegetables. Cut the cucumber to small half-moons; halve the baby tomatoes; chop the parsley and spinach; dice the shallot. Mix the vegetable in a bowl, with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mayonnaise and the Alexandra’s Pikliz to the bowl. Mix thoroughly for a delicious and easy sauce!
- When the chicken is cooked, brush the mayo on top
Picture and Recipe credit: Smileey.Lucy