- 1 cup dried whole wheat pasta
- 1/3 cup canned corn kernel
- 1/2 purple onion
- 1/4 cup cooked pinto beans
- 2 mini cucumber
- 1 tomato
- grated plant-based cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp Alexandra’s Pikliz
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil pasta according to packaging instructions to al-dente texture
- Rinse pasta with cold water, and reserve on the side.
- Dice mini cucumber and tomato into chunks
- Finely chop the onion into bits
- Boil sweet corn kernel until fully cooked
- Mix all the salad ingredients together, including the plant-based cheese
- Put together the salad dressing by putting all the listed ingredients, including Alexandra’s Pikliz in a mason jar, and shake vigorously
- Pour the desired amount onto the salad and mix well.
- Top with more Alexandra’s Pikliz!
Picture and Recipe credit: Smileey.Lucy