Ingredient (Makes 2 servings)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Alexandra’s Pikliz
- 2 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 5-7 asparagus stalk
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts
- 6 oz spaghetti pasta
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and cook spaghetti as per packaging instruction. I usually do 7 min for spaghetti for an al-dente texture.
- Strain in a colander and reserve
- In a pan, melt butter and add minced garlic
- After aroma appears, add chopped asparagus stalk and lightly cook on medium-high heat for 1 min.
- Add in artichoke hearts and continue to stir for 30 sec or so
- Add in chicken stock, bring to a boil then turn the heat to simmer until all ingredients are fully cooked, about 5 min.
- Add a generous scoop of Alexandra’s Pikliz.
- Toss in the cooked spaghetti, mix with goat cheese and serve.
- If you want an extra kick, add another heap scoop of Alexandra’s Pikliz!
Picture and Recipe credit: Smileey.Lucy