- Lamb loin chop 6 piece
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp five-spice powder
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1 heap spoon of Alexandra’s Pikliz
- Clean and dry the lamb loin chop.
- Season with salt in the fridge overnight.
- Before cooking, rest to room temperature.
- Rub thoroughly with the spices (cumin seed, cumin powder, black pepper, garlic powder, five-spice powder, and sesame seeds) and cooking oil.
- Place in the air fryer at 400F for 6 min.
- Flip the meat and cook for another 2 min.
- Before serving, top up with Alexandra’s Pikliz! Serve on a bed of spinach feta salad.
Picture and Recipe Credit: Smileey.lucy