- 4 tbsp Alexandra’s Hot Honey Pikliz
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry pancake ingredients: flour, sugar, baking pwder, baking soda and salt
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together all the wet pancake ingredients until fully homogenous.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, 1/3 at a time, and mix together
- In a frying pan or griddle, add butter, scoop some pancake mixture and cook until bubble start to appear. Flip and cook the same on the other side.
- Stack the pancake and enjoy with Alexandra’s Hot Honey Pikliz!
Picture and Recipe credit: Smileey.Lucy