- 4 tbsp Alexandra’s Hot Honey Pikliz
- 2 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce of your liking
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare the baby back rib by first washing, pat dry, then remove the tough membrane on the bone side.
- Rub with the listed rub ingredients on all sides.
- Place rib on a baking tray and cover with foil.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and bake the rib for 2 hours.
- Remove the rib from the oven and pour on BBQ sauce, flip and pour on additional sauce. Return to bone-side down position.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450F and bake the ribs uncovered for 10 min additional.
- Broil for 3-5 min until caramelization start on the edges and the top (please watch the oven)
- Drizzle on Alexandra’s Hot Honey Pikliz and the ribs are ready to be served!