- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 - 5 sprigs of fresh dill
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1-2 tbsp of chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Iceberg lettuce
- 4 tbsp Alexandra’s Pikliz
- Dice the onion and bell pepper into small pieces
- Mince garlic and chop fresh dill.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add ground beef, garlic, fresh dill, cook until ground beef is fully cooked through.
- Add in bell pepper, season with salt and pepper, and seasonings, continue to cook for another 1-2min.
- Serve mixture over iceberg lettuce leaves with desired amount of toppings.
- Mix all the ingredients together including additional scoops of Alexandra’s Pikliz
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Picture and Recipe credit: Smileey.Lucy