- 3 taco shells
- 3 tbsp Alexandra’s Pikliz
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1/6 cabbage
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- 100 g grounded beef
- 5-6 shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp Alexandra’s Pikliz
- Spring Onion to garnish
- In a non-stick pan, put 1 tbsp olive oil. When the pan is hot, put in grounded beef and pan fry until fully cooked, season with salt and pepper, reserve on the side.
- In the same pan, add another 1 tbsp of olive oil, sear shrimp on both side until fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve on the side.
- Julienne bell pepper and cabbage.
- Chop spring onion into smaller pieces.
- Create the dressing by mixing all listed ingredients including Alexandra’s Pikliz with a small whisk.
- Assemble the taco with protein, vegetables, and top with shredded cheese and dressing.
- Add another heap spoonful of Alexandra’s Pikliz!
Picture and Recipe credit: Smileey.Lucy