- 2 large Russet Potato
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp shredded cheese
- 4 tbsp of Alexandra’s Pikliz!
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 onion
- Wash the potato and rub with salt and vegetable oil.
- Using a fork and prick the surface of the potato
- Place them in the airfryer at 400F for 35min - 40min until inside is fully cooked
- Set aside the potatoes until it is cool enough for handling
- Cut the potato in half and scoop out the inside, mash it with the back of the spoon (I like to leave some chunks for texture)
- Dice the onions finely.
- Mix the mashed potatos with onions, sour cream, mayonnaise, half of the shredded cheese and of course, Alexandra’s Pikliz!
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop the mixture back into the potato skin, top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Airfryer at 390F for another 7 min.
- Add an extra scoop of Alexandra’s Pikliz on top!
Picture and Recipe credit: Smileey.Lucy