- 1-inch thickness tofu
- half cucumber
- half carrot
- 20 ml cooking oil
- 10 ml soy sauce
- 10 ml honey
- 10 olive oil
- 10 g sesame seeds
- 1 tsp of Alexandra’s Pikliz
- Cut the cucumber and carrots to thin threads.
- Heat the frying pan and add oil.
- Dry the tofu as much as possible. Sear the tofu in the pan. 3 min each side with medium heat.
- Mix the olive oil, sesame seeds, honey, and Alexandra’s Pikliz in a bowl.
- Place the vegetable threads at the bottom of a serving plate.
- Place the tofu on top of the vegetables.
- Use a spoon to pour the mixed sauce on top of the tofu.
Picture and Recipe credit: Smileey.Lucy