- 3-4 slices of stale bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tsp grounded cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6-8 pieces of bacon, crisped
- fresh fruits
- In a deep dish, whisk together egg, milk, and cinnamon.
- Dip the bread into egg mixture until fully covered. Soak for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- In skillet, melt butter, and cook bread on medium heat until browning on both side.
- Stack the toasts and enjoy with Alexandra’s Hot Honey Pikliz!
- Serve with crisped bacon and fresh fruit for a complete brunch experience!