- 4 tbsp Alexandra’s Hot Honey Pikliz
- 4 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 large egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the crust ingredients and mix until moistened.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9 inch cake pan. Use ample force press it down into an even layer.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 8 min.
- Allow the crust to cool on the side while you start making the filling
- Using a handheld mixture, beat the cheese cream on low until smooth, usually 2 minutes.
- Add in sugar, cornstarch, egg, cream and vanilla extract one at a time, beat until smooth. After each addition, use a spatula and scrape down the sides.
- Preheat the oven to 420 F
- Pour the batter onto the cooled crust and continue to bake for 15 min.
- Turn down the temperature to 250F and bake for another 70 - 80min.
- Allow the cake to cool at room temperature then place into the fridge for up to 5 days covered in plastic wrap.
- After at least 12 hours in the fridge, the cake should be fully settled. Use a knife wetted with Luke-warm water, take a slice.
- Enjoy with Alexandra’s Hot Honey Pikliz!